Rules and regulations at our institutes are set to provide students with guidelines of expected behavior. These guidelines are set not only to teach students to respect themselves, but also to respect others. Calming down time is used if the misbehavior continues. We practice a positive approach to discipline.
- The students should strictly obey the instructions given by the Principal & Teacher from time to time.
- The students should carry an identity card with them regularly and it should be produced if demanded by authority of the college.
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending the classes and practicals. The students are required to submit their assignments in the time failing which they shall be subjected to disciplinary action.
- The college expects 100% attendance for the theory & practical sessions. Some relaxation is possible to extend of 10% on valid grounds and with prior permission of the Principal. However in no case the attendance should be less than 75% separately for theory and practicals otherwise they shall be detained from appearing for university exams.
- The students will not be allowed to appear for sessional examinations if they fail to maintain 75% attendance in each theory & practical separately. This attendance will be calculated from day one i.e. opening date of the college. No excuses of any sort will be entertained.
- The attendance for the sessional of theory & practical’s conducted by the college is compulsory.
- Ragging in any form within or outside the college and hostels is totally banned. When brought to the notice, defaulter will be summarily expelled from the college.
- Internal evaluation of the subject, may not be permitted to appear for the University examination.
- If the students are found weak in certain subjects they will have to submit extra assignments as notified and make the required progress to come at par with the other students.