PROGRAM TITLE: Ph.D in Pharmacy
i) The Candidates for admission to the Ph.D programme shall have an M.Pharmacy professional degree, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions. If necessary the equivalent letter from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to be submitted.
ii) Qualify Ph.D entrance test DrPAIU-PET 2024 Conducted by Dr. P. A. Inamdar University, Pune.
Admission Procedure :
1. All admissions for Ph.D. programmes shall be through an Entrance Test conducted by Dr. P.A. Inamdar University, Pune.
2. Candidates qualified in GPAT/GATE (valid score) will be exempted from the Entrance Test for Ph.D. programme.
3. Admission Section of Dr. P. A. Inamdar University, Pune shall notify on an annual basis a predetermined and manageable number of Ph.D. scholars to be admitted depending on the number of available Research Supervisors and other academic and physical facilities available, keeping in mind the norms regarding the scholar-teacher ratio, laboratory, library and such other facilities.
4. The Dr. P.A. Inamdar University, Pune shall notify well in advance on its website and through advertisement in at least two national newspapers, of which at least one shall be a Marathi newspaper. The details notified shall include the number of seats for admission, subject-wise distribution of available seats, criteria for admission, the procedure for admission and all other relevant information for the benefit of the candidates.
5. The admission to Ph.D. programme shall be based on the criteria notified keeping in view the guidelines/norms in this regard issued by the University Grants Commission and Dr. P.A. Inamdar University, Pune from time to time. The Dr. P.A. Inamdar University, Pune shall admit candidates by a two stage process:
i. An Entrance Test PET 2024-25, which shall be a qualifying test conducted by Dr P.A. Inamdar University. The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks (100 questions of one mark each with multiple choice) with 50% marks as qualifying marks. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of questions, 50% based on Research methodology and 50% shall be subject-specific(Pharmacy).
ii. An interview organized by the University when the candidates are required to discuss their Research interest Area through a presentation before a duly constituted Department Research Committee.
Documents to be submitted
SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
College Leaving Certificate
Indian Nationality Certificate
B.Pharm & M.Pharm Marksheets
M.Pharm Leaving Certificate
GPAT/GATE/PET-2024 Valid scorecard
Valid score card of Ph.D. entrance test 2024 Conducted by Dr. P.A. Inamdar University, Pune