BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. PHARM)
First Year B.Pharmacy
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidates
- (i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
- (ii) Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects alongwith Mathematics or Biology and obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together;(iii) Should have appeared in all the subjects and should obtain Non Zero Positive Score in MHT-CET 2022 conducted by the Admission Regulatory Authority Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
Direct Second Year (Lateral Entry)
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
i). The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- ii). Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45 % marks (at least 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
Fee : As fixed by Fees Regulating Authority for academic year 2022-23.
Admission Procedure :
- Ours being Muslim Minority College, fifty-one per cent of the sanctioned intake are reserved for the students from Muslim Minority community. Out of the total sanctioned intake 80% seats will be filled up by Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Admission Regulatory Authority Govt. of Maharashtra,Mumbai, and 20% seats will be filled up by the institute on the basis of inter-se merit of the Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET 2022)
Documents to be submitted
- SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
- HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
- HSC School Leaving Certificate
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for OMS)
- Caste validity, Caste certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for OBC candidates)