MASTER IN PHARMACY (M. PHARM) Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC or ST category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Obtained Positive Non Zero Score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2022) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Fee : As fixed by Fees Regulating Authority for academic year 2022-23
Admission Procedure :
- Ours being Muslim Minority College, fifty-one per cent of the sanctioned intake are reserved for the students from Muslim Minority community.
- Out of the total sanctioned intake 80% seats will be filled up by Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Admission Regulatory Authority Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai, and 20% seats will be filled up by the institute on the basis of inter-se merit of GPAT 2022 Valid Score.
Documents to be submitted
SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
HSC School Leaving Certificate
Indian Nationality Certificate
Migration Certificate (for OMS)
Mark sheet and Leaving certificate / Migration certificate of B.Pharm.
Valid GPAT 2022 score card
Caste validity, Caste certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for OBC candidates).